Saturday, March 31, 2007

Photo of the Week!

I don't always get the opportunity to do so, but it's sometimes fun to go back and look at some of the old shoots from as far back as a year or two ago. Not only is it fun to remember what was going on that week/month if I can remember it, but I'm sometimes amazed at some of the cool photos I never took the time to notice. Since I've been doing the photo of the week thing, I've been doing a lot of photo archive digging, and this weeks photo of the week is an example of just that! (I think it's a 57 Chevy, but I'm not the best at trying to determin the exact year and model of old cars, so maybe someone can help me out here). By the way, we had an awesome family portrait session using this truck (you can see it on the website), but love the way this looks on it's own as well.

I haven't mentioned it until now, but I've been selected to photograph the upcoming annual, New York International Auto Show in Manhattan next week, and I'm super psyched to have the opportunity to not only cover a major New York City event like this, but to shoot some of the Lamborghini, Ferrari, and other exotic cars - I don't know what the day will bring yet, but I'll be sure to post some samples for those interested!

This week is going to be a crazy week for me as I am not only going to begin the hardwood floor project in my living room (keep your fingers crossed), but have Tom and Jamie coming up for their engagement shoot, my father coming into town for a visit, the Auto Show, and then a few client meetings lined up....... As always, I'll do my best to keep up on my blog entries for the one or two people that actually read this stuff :)

P.S. If anyone wants to order this weeks photo of the week on print, feel free to email me and I'll be happy to get you a copy (click the thumbnail to see the quality of the image if you want)

No comments: