Saturday, March 10, 2007

Photo of the week!

Despite a stressful week, I'm still sticking to my guns by posting the photo of the week! This weeks shot is one that reminds me of exactly what I'd think to see if I landed on Mars (you gotta admit it does :) I've overlooked this photo a few times now, and finally decided to take a closer look at it as it definitely stands out a bit. Believe it or not, this is what you will find at one of the highest places in all of Hawaii. This place was so high up that the tempurature immediately dropped to 15-20 degrees on a hot summer day where it was 90 degrees below.... amazing! I took this from the top of Holyacala Crator on the island of Maui (which I plan to go back to soon).... many of the worlds most sophisticated telescopes are used here as they have the best views of space.

We are off to pick up the dog from the animal hospital..... hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

No comments: