Monday, March 05, 2007

Two New Photographers Joining our Team!

After meeting with several different photographers of all different skill levels, we are excited to not only have made our decision, but to have 2 new photographers join our team as associate photographers! John Bulmer & Marc Jacobs are both very talented photographers, and after meeting them and seeing their work, I'm psyched to be able to have these guys shoot alongside for some of the upcoming weddings and events. I've had a few clients email me, worried over whether I would still be shooting their wedding..... I want to assure any future wedding clients reading this, that they need not worry - of course I'll be there! :)

While Marc & John will be training with us this year, we hope to soon be able to offer not only packages that meet budgets of both the low and high end spectrum, but have more open dates available for all those clients we've had to say no to this year due to being so overbooked. We are really excited to have them on team, and look forward to new creative angles I know they will bring. Welcome aboard fellas!

P.S. I borrowed a couple of my favorite images from their websites to show you the kind of quality work they do!

No comments: