Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another Finished Product Post.....



I've been working on the website quite a bit this past week in order to update some of the information and keep things fresh. Since I'm updating things, I've decided to make a point to photograph some of the recent types of albums we've received so that people can get a better idea from the website of some of the album options we offer. As I said a few posts back, I enjoy sharing some of the album layout presentations, but I also think it's important to show folks what the finished product looks like too!
I'd like to thank the Miceli's for volunteering their new wedding album for me to photograph (actually, I sorta volunteered them without asking), but you can see how amazing it came out. We are now offering 4-5 different types of albums, and they chose to go with one of the plush, new leather albums, which I think looks amazing! Anyway, these photos are for the website, but thought I'd make a quick post to share as well :)
Believe it or not, we have quite a few "destination weddings" that were booked over the phone, and we have not yet had the opportunity to actually meet with the bride and groom yet.... I will continue to post some different samples on the blog as we get things in to give folks a better idea of what album type they may want to consider.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No meeting before they book you?!? These people are crazy! :-)

Matt Ramos said...

haha - yes, there are 6 or 7 of you crazy people! How'm I doing on keeping you up to date on stuff from afar? :)

Anonymous said...

You are great with keeping us up to date with everything. We have had more contact with you than my cousin has with his photographer for his wedding in September, and his photographer is 3 blocks from his house. You and Tonya are AWESOME. We can't wait until next week (which reminds me... I have to email you :-)