Friday, March 16, 2007

The End Result....



I'm always big on sharing our album designs for clients, as I think it's both exciting for the bride & groom, while allowing others to see sample album designs. While seeing the slideshow of what an album will look like beforehand is really cool, nothing quite compares to seeing the end result once the album is printed and binded into an actual book.
I received the Vaccaro wedding album today, (a 10X10, 40 page, Hardcover album), which looks absolutely amazing! I was so impressed with how good the 40 page album looked, I went ahead and purchased another one to keep and show to others. (Gulp... they aren't cheap). Anyway, I thought it would be fun to post a few shots of what the album looks like when all said and done (well this style anyway). By the way, for those that are not aware, we include this exact album in even our "standard" packages!
For those that missed the slideshow from what the album design looked like (inside), from my previous blog entry, you can check it out by clicking the link below:
P.S. You can also learn more about out albums and what we offer by checking out the album page on the website located at:

No comments: