Thursday, March 22, 2007

Vigna Album Completed!

I'm pleased to announce that the Frank & Amy Vigna album is now complete! Several years ago (when I worked in the corporate world), Frank was actually my boss. He was an exceptional leader, and someone who truly inspired me to be successful. The funny thing is, Frank had no idea I was even into photography back then, ..... and neither one of us would have guessed in a million years, that I would end up shooting his wedding 7 years later. Frank is such a great friend of mine, and it's really exciting for me to see him land such amazing woman. These two are truly meant for each other, and I'm so thankful that I was able to be a part of one of the most memorable days of their lives.

As I've said in the past, working for friends is probably more pressure than working for a perfect stranger..... I work equally as hard for all my clients, however there's always that extra pressure in wanting their 100% satisfaction (sorta like trying to make your parents proud of you when you're a kid :)

Ok.... enough of the sentimental stuff...... here's the link to check it out below. Go ahead - you know you want to!

www.mattramosphotography.com/vigna

No comments: