Saturday, March 17, 2007

Guess what time it is?

Time for the photo of the week, of course! I was digging through the archives a bit, and found a cool shot I took on our way to Hawaii last year. As you know, out the window plane shots are a dime a dozen, however I thought this was was extra special as it's a shot of the Golden Gate Bridge from 35,000 feet. If you click the thumbnail, you can enlargen the photo to get a much better look at it, as I know it's hard to see.

What's pathetic about this photo, is the fact that I have been to a total of 16 countries (lived in 5) all over the world, yet have never been to the state of California, or seen the Golden Gate Bridge (other than out of a plane of course). Tonya and I will more than likely be taking our vacation this year as an Alaskan cruise, so I may just have to make a vist on our way.

P.S. Not much else to report on (other than we are getting absolutely hammered with snow again right now), however check back later for some samples of our shoot on Sunday :)

No comments: