Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas! :)

Christmas (and the holidays) are always such a special time, and no matter how old you get, Christmas Eve seems to make you feel a bit like a kid all over again in some ways. I'm a bit behind on my blog updates as of late, but wanted to drop a quick line to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this year. Spending your first holiday season with your new spouse is a really cool feeling, and I hope all the newly married couples of 2007 enjoy it..... these are the memories you'll cherrish most in 20-30 years from now :)

P.S. I'll keep ya posted on whether or not I get that Red Rider BB gun I've been wanting.... I leave you with a few shots of our tree this year!

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your house looks stunning decorated!

P.S. Tom loved the cards!

Matt Ramos said...

Jamie...

Thanks for the note - so kind of you! What are you trying to say, you don't like it when it's not decorated for Christmas!? :)

Glad Tom liked the cards.... wish I could have seen his face - lol.

Happy New Year, guys! M&T

Anonymous said...

Hush! You know we LOVE your house.

Tom was so impressed. He just kept saying, "You got these from Matt? I didn't know he makes these! They're awesome! They even have that coating..."

Have a happy new year! So glad you're shooting our wedding next year :-)

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.