Monday, December 17, 2007

Ramos Designs - Professional Album Designing

Photobucket


It's 2:30am, and I'm having yet another one of those nights where I can't sleep to save my life and my mind is racing (oh the joys of being ADHD!) I've kept it quiet until now, but have been working on a new website and extension of our business that I'm very excited to announce! It's funny how ideas can sometimes come to you in dreams - most of them are just passing thoughts, and rarely do they become a reality (at least for me).

We obviously, do quite a bit of album designing for clients as a part of our business, and during a nap I had a dream about a great business idea (I know I'm weird, trust me). This was two days ago, and I immediately began to get the wheels in motion and impliment something that I think is not only very exciting, but also a service that many can take advantage of.

"Ramos Designs" is 100% dedicated to designing custom fine art, and/or luxury albums for couples (or families for that matter), that would like to have a custom album designed and built for them from their digital photos. Many photographers don't include wedding albums as a standard with their packages (we do! ), and maybe the couple didn't have the money or the patience to worry about it at the time of the wedding. As a few years pass people often regret not getting something special like that, and then it's simply too late for the most part to have something professional done - this is where we come in :)

The cool thing about this new adventure is not only being able to service clients from around the country that maybe we didn't have the opportunity to work with on their wedding day, but to also be able to provide these service to other photographers needing help designing albums for clients, etc. (trust me, it's a lot of work!!) We offer some absolutely amazing albums, and we are offering free designs and edit sessions included with all album purchases to ensure 110% satisfaction.

I'm still finalizing the site, but as usual, was too impatient to share this with you. While this service will clearly be catered towards wedding albums, we will also be designing various other types of albums as we have in the past such as: baby albums, families, corporate albums, etc. If you know anyone that may be able to take advantage of this service, you can tell them they now have an option to consider! :)

Here's a link to the new business & website:
http://www.ramosdesigns.com/

P.S. Congrats to Rebekah DeMassio for making the cut as the website "covergirl!"

No comments: