Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Senior Portraits!


Tonight I had the opportunity to not only shoot with the new camera for the first time, but also work with Lindsey for her senior portraits. I don't shoot many Seniors, however as our portrait side of the business is quickly growing during the wedding break, I hope to become more involved as I think they are a lot of fun.

Today reminded me of when I had my senior portraits done (I was in Japan at the time), and it was basically 2 photos and then on to the next person in line.... definitely not a fun experience, however if I were in the states, I probably would have enjoyed doing a session. It seems like yesterday, I was a senior in high school myself.... it's hard to believe I'm now in my thirties with a house, wife, business, etc - where does the time go and how did I get to be so old!?
Anyway, here's a few shots from our session, which I really liked - as you can see, Lindsey's a really pretty girl and photographs extremely well! :)

No comments: