Friday, January 04, 2008

Ugh...

With nothing more than whispering capability, I'm starting out the new year with a severe case of Strep Throat, and have been pretty sick for the past 4-5 days now. (By the way, if you get this, don't be stubborn like me and wait to see a Dr. for an antibiotic!) Hopefully, everyone's had a much better week than me.... stay warm and healthy!

*****Update: back from the Dr's office and am told I have a severe case of Laringitis, not Strep. There's never been a better time to attempt an argument with me I suppose. I don't know much about it, but am told not to talk at all and only rest and fluids can help. I was not prescribed an antibiotic as I had hoped, so am forced to stick out the excruciating pain on my own I guess.... I'm drugging myself beyond believe with whatever painkillers I can find (only kidding). If anyone else has tips for this or has had it before, I welcome your input. I'm going back to bed :(

P.S. I have a new toy to tell you about when I'm feeling better and figure out how to use!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Matt! It's Tara Traver (ERAC)...I see you have your "eye" on weddings now!! I hope you remember that joke or that sounds quite bizarre!!

Anyway I found you through theknot.com therefore...you guessed it, I'm getting married! Shoot me an email when you have time!