Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Christmas Snow...

This is what I woke up to this morning in the back yard (no, I didn't sleep there, but you know what I mean - lol). It's starting to look a lot like Christmas around here :)

P.S. Lesson of the week: Let's just say you have a leaking roof from ice build up (hypathetically) - it's always a good idea to not forget about this over the summer to prevent it from happening again the following year. Stay tuned for more stupidity and life lessons.... it's going to be a very expensive week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I wish it would snow like that here. Say, what ever happened to picture of the week? I want more snow pictures :-)

Matt Ramos said...

It's beautiful until you have to shovel it :)

We just have to reinstate the photo of the week since there's not a lot to report on this time of year! I'll keep ya posted! :)