Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Video on Demand Project

In the midst of an already great new week, we were selected to have 9 of our images from the Capital District showcased and aired on Video on Demand (tv), as well as on their website, which I'm super psyched about (by the way, I'm the king of the run on sentence). The images cover anywhere from downtown Albany, the Catskills, the Twin Bridges, parts of Troy, and Schenectady. I decided to head down to GE tonight here, in Schenectady, to get the last shot for the project. I haven't decided which of the above versions I like better, so maybe someone can give me their input in the comments section :)

By the way, thanks for all the friendly notes I got about the leak situation with our house! We had an insurance agent out today to check out the damage, and write us a nice big check, which was nice (and will certainly take care of any repairs). I'm almost looking forward to having another leak! (only kidding)

The rest of the week is looking pretty busy......... we have a few more interviews lined up for our associate photographer program (which I'm enjoying meeting with some talented people), and have a few shoots lined up for the weekend - be sure to check back for some samples this weekend as well as the new photo of the week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom and I vote for the blue :-)

Matt Ramos said...

haha - that's my favorite also :)

Anonymous said...

I agree... the blue is great!