Friday, February 02, 2007

Photo of the Week

This week's "photo of the week" is a bit boring compared to what I had planned to post, but when I looked outside and noticed it finally actually looks like Winter, I decided to grab a few shots! Believe it or not, this photo was taken around 9:45pm in the backyard..... sometimes long exposures are fun to play with at night like this. Since it was snowing and I didn't feel like going out in the cold, I decided to just shoot it from the window instead :)

Tomorrow should be a fun day .....apparently I will be shoveling snow which is always a blast, but we do have an artist coming over in the morning to have us photograph some of his artwork. Photographing art is fun, but can be tricky, especially to get perfect lighting without glare and perspective, so I look forward to the challenge! Hopefully, my artwork of his artwork will make some great art if ya know what I mean! Ok, enough of my stupid humor for one day - As you can see, I'm in strange form tonight, which means it's time for me to go to bed. If you have nothing to do tomorrow, be sure to check back for more updates!

No comments: