Saturday, February 17, 2007

Photo of the week!

Today has been an extremely busy day for us, as we are both meeting with clients, as well as conducting a few interviews for our new associate photographer program. Of all days to have this happen, all the snow on our roof from the storm has caused a major leak problem, which is now dripping down 3 stories all over the house. We had to shell out some pretty big bucks today to have a professional roofer come out and get all the snow off the roof, and help stop the leakage. When you own a home, things like this are sooooo stressful (and expensive) and can drive you crazy.... with the damage, chances are we will be needing some ceiling and roof repairs, and are having to now get our insurance company involved.... it's been a nightmare to say the least, and I'm doing my very best to try not to think about it.

Other than that, it's been a great day, and we are enjoying meeting with different candidates that may be joining our photography team in the near future..... we have one more to go, and then are headed out with some friends for dinner and drinks/games tonight, which should be fun! (and will take my mind off our home problems :)

You'll notice that even in a busy, chaotic day, I still remembered to post the photo of the day.... I'm good like that! Anyway, the shot of above was taken last year and is one of my all-time favorites of the Twin Bridges of Albany, NY. I obviously did some work to enhance the colors and make it "pop," but love the way it looks and feels. I found a secret place near the base of the bridges that is great for getting some cool shots, and have a few ideas I may try when the weather gets warmer.

Ok.... I'm off to clean up more water, meet with our last interview of the day, and then out for dinner/drinks, so will catch up later - I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments: