Thursday, February 15, 2007

College of Saint Rose Model Contest!

I was called last week by the College of Saint Rose to ask if we would be willing to sponsor a free private shoot session as a prize to be awarded to the winner of this year's modeling contest, which takes place this Saturday night. I had no idea colleges did this type of thing, but think it's a fantastic idea and of course, agreed. I've learned in business, one of the best things you can do is help others, and give back to the community when you can, so I enjoy doing things like this every now and then :)

Not only was I honored that they selected our studio for one of their main prizes for the winner, but sold on the fact that I'm guarenteed to work with a photogenic model (if they're good enough to win the contest, that means they've gotta be pretty darn photogenic/attractive, which makes my job that much easier, right? :)

On a serious note, I'm super psyched about this and will of course be sure to post some shots of our session with the crowned winner of this years contest.... I suppose you'll just have to check back to see the outcome of this one!

P.S. Since I love giving plugs in my blog entrees, here's a link to their website! :)
http://www.strose.edu/

No comments: