Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Photo of the Week!

This weekend, has been slightly stressful as we had family staying with us from out of town, but even more stressful.... I woke up to my new $2,000 30" Apple monitor (that we just got yesterday) with all sorts of lines going down the screen - eeeeeek!! The Apple receipt says if you return an item and it's been opened, there is a $199 re-stock fee, however they were super friendly and let me exchange it this morning, so we are good to go again - whew!

Anyway, this weeks photo of the week is one that sorta relaxes you just by looking at it, so I thought it might be an appropriate post - haha. To give some background info, this one was taken in the backyard of someone's multi-million dollar home that they allowed some of our clients to use when getting married a few years ago in Stowe, Vermont. They say "one man's home is another man's vacation," but I thought how nice it must be to wake up to this scene every morning..... obviously, I couldn't hold back from getting a shot :)

If anyone is interested in ordering a print of this, I do have it available and all you have to do is ask. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend - be sure to check back later in the week as we will be working with a new model and may have some shots to share!

P.S. We have booked 3 weddings for 2008 this week alone, so if anyone knows someone getting married, make sure you tell them to book their vendors (or photographer) early - hint hint! :)

No comments: