Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Scott & Stefanie Album Completed.....

It's going on 2:15am, and I'm suffering from another case of insomnia apparently. I decided to use my boredom wisely and threw together (I say that loosly!) the album for Scott & Stefanie. I love it when couples want to get the album(s) done not long after the wedding, because it allows us to crank through the orders we have quickly (hint, hint!)

Scott & Stefanie are a sweet couple, and we had a lot of fun at their wedding last year..... I'll never forget it, since I shattered my $1500 lens and a flash unit as well... grrrr. Anyway, they have selected one of our 20 page, luxury Graphi-Studio albums, and I think this is going to make a really nice album! For those new to the blog, we allow our couples to select the photos themselves that they'd like for the album, and then we design it from there based on their image selections. (And then they get edit sessions to have us tweak things if necessary :)

For anyone interested, you can click the link or the photo below to check out their album. Make sure you turn those speakers up!


www.ramosdesigns.com/wiley




Matt Ramos Photography


On a completely separate note......

Please keep in mind, it's 2am right now and what I think is funny is magnified by about 12 when I'm tired, but I saw this, and laughed so hard I was crying (and almost fell out of my chair I might add) - I hope I don't offend anyone with this, but here's your laugh for the day - LOL! (literally)

2 comments:

Nini said...

The Count video is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! I def. laughed my ass off... thanks!

Matt Ramos said...

I'm glad I could make your day - it is pretty damn funny! :)