Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our Latest Batch of Albums - Wow!

It seems everyone is all the sudden interested in getting their albums from last years wedding (which is a good thing before we get too crazy for the 2008 season) I've never seen so many album orders in such a short amount of time! There are so many albums I love, and I'm trying not to go broke by ordering samples of each one since I hate not having one for myself. If I wasn't holding myself back, I'd probably have orderd about 30 albums just for myself from our 2007 wedding season.

Anyway, I came home to these in the mail, and thought they just looked incredible. This is the set of good friends, David & Lydia's albums - 1 Master 9 1/2 x 13 and 3 duplicate 8x12 parent albums from Graphi-Studio. These puppies are AMAZING - I can't wait to ship them out this week and am sure they will go nuts when they see them!

Keep those orders comin' and we'll keep crankin' em out! Still procrastinating to order that wedding album? Now is the perfect time to place your orders!

Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: