Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Graphi-Studio Album.......

While it's a little nerve-racking sometimes, I love it when new albums come in. (Nerve-Racking because you want them to be perfect). There's an unbelieveable amount of blood, sweat, tears & stress I suppose that go into a wedding (from both sides), and there's nothing better than an amazing wedding album to showcase and remember the day with. Bob & Jen had to have the best (of course), and ordered a beautiful 9 ½ x 13 & 2 duplicate parent albums all in leather from our Graphi-Studio line...... I loved the album so much, I had to order one for myself to add to our show album collection. There are so many options we can do for covers on these, but really like the way this came out and how the names are debossed into the leather. For a luxury album, they are actually quite affordable, AND...... we are offering some pretty fantastic discounts on them right now for those who haven't yet ordered their album(s).

Here's a photo of my copy. I've got mine...... don't you want your own now?

P.S. We specialize in album design (whether we shot your wedding or not), and we offer these to anyone. Please feel free to contact us for details or check out our new site at http://www.ramosdesigns.com/ :)

Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: