Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All Packed & Ready to Go!

One of the least fun things to do (well for me) is pack everything before a big shoot or wedding. It's not the packing that's the issue, but more so the fear of forgetting something important and having to go over your item list over and over and over. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it can be stressful, trust me. There are some fantastic photo equipment bags (even with wheels & a slot for your laptop like I have) that help to keep things organized when you need to, which is a big help..... as you can see, mine is overflowing a bit and I have to double stack things sometimes.

We are headed to Buffalo for a couple days to work with Cannon, Heyman & Weiss, who is having their website completed redone for both, their Buffalo & Albany offices. Since we are looking at 2 full days of shooting, headshots & environmental work, it's quite a process to prepare for.... my bag is maybe a 1/4 of the equipment we are bringing for the trip along with all of the lighting/studio background & computer equipment. (And boy do I love loading my truck & driving 5 hours in the snow, sleet & freezing rain!) All joking aside, I'm really looking forward to the project and think it will be a lot of fun. We've purchased a lot of new cool equipment this year to prepare for the wedding season, so I'm also excited to try some of it out. I'll try to post some samples over the weekend after we return!

Matt Ramos Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a big bag. Have a safe trip!

Matt Ramos said...

Ugggh... not looking forward to driving in this weather... thanks for the note!

I hope all is well with you and Superman! :)