Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Need to Know the Sunset Time on Your Wedding Day?

I have a group of roughly 8-10 blogs that I read every day - in fact half of them are pretty stupid (sorta like the one you're on right now), but I can't seem to pull myself away from them for whatever reason. I usually, start in the morning by checking email, going to CNN to find out when the world will most likely end, and then onto my systematic blog readings for the day. I'm sure you're all so happy to understand my morning web workflow, considering it's extreme level of importance in your life :)

Anyway, I found this great site from one of the blogs I frequently visit that is pretty cool and will end up being a big help this year in terms of knowing when it's going to get dark (this is pretty important stuff in terms of photography when you're photographing a wedding). This may or may not be useful to those planning your upcoming weddings, but I thought it was pretty cool - I'm going to try and find a way to embed it into our main website as a helfpul reference I think.

Simply type in your wedding date (or any day for that matter), your city and state, and presto! - it tells you all the info you need in regards to when the sun comes up, goes down, etc. Click the image below to check it out!

Matt Ramos Photography

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN!
Love this.
Thanks for posting!!!

Anonymous said...

Admit it...

You looked up the sunset times of every wedding you're shooting this year, didn't you?

Matt Ramos said...

Haha...

Not yet, but I'm sure I'll have looked up over 40 dates by the end of the year!

I'm surprised it took me so long to figure out something so simple! :)

How's the Guitar Hero coming? Our band is just about to beat medium level, and I'm not sure if I'll ever make it to hard.... it's getting insane, but we are addicted!