Monday, October 08, 2007

Engagements with Kevin & Sarah.......






To say our engagement session with Kevin & Sarah was interesting would be an understatement, I think. Not only did we have fun getting some cool shots for their engagement session, but got wet in a pond to get my "tunnel shot," and even witnessed some sort of an event I'm not even sure how to explain!

While shooting, some guy in a car pulled up with flat tires and a smoking car and continued to rev the engine as high as it would go..... let later took off, with an out of control car, riding on rims with sparks and smoke flying everywhere, only to crash at the end of the street, take out a fire hydrant and then take off.... I was able to snap a series of shots since I happened to be in the right place at the right time, which may end up serving as evidence if needed (I'm now a detective).... anyway, 4 police cars later showed up only to arrest our driver here. An interesting day, and certainly an engagement session, I'll never forget!

On a more serious note however, we had a lot of fun working with Kevin & Sarah, and really look forward to working with them at their wedding next year - they have great senses of humor, which is always fun to work with. Thanks again guys, and hope you enjoy the photos! (They are still loading, but just a few of the ones that caught my eye)

And a quick shot to go along with the story, as well as my evidence.... I won't do it here, but you can zoom in quite nicely on the license plate fairly easily, which is pretty cool :)

No comments: