Sunday, October 14, 2007

Congratulations, Kevin & Rebekah!!!












Yesterday was a tough day for me as I woke up sick, and knew I needed to somehow get it together to pull off another incredible wedding documentary..... shooting a wedding when you're sick is the last thing on earth you want to do when you feel horrible, but I managed to put on my happy face anyway! Despite my whining, we ended up having an awesome day with Kevin & Rebekah, and yet again, another insane lineup of beautiful images to share (again, some of the best images of 2007 in my opinion).

Kev & Becca were an absolute blast to work with and even with their huge bridal party, while stressful, were also a lot of fun as they were a bit of a rowdy bunch - we definitely had a lot of fun with this one all together! As usual, we are very excited to share all the images of the day, and are hoping to have everything done and ready for online viewing/ordering within 2-3 weeks. For those interested, you can click the link below to pre-register your email for notification of when images are live and available!

I'm really excited as we only have one more wedding (next weekend) before we officially end the 2007 wedding season (and then we have one last wedding for the year at the end of November). It feels like I've been going non-stop for the past 5 months with 7 day work-weeks, and 18 hour days..... I'm really looking forward to having a couple months to relax :)

Anyway..... as you can see it's 3:45 in the morning, so I'm off to bed so I can try and get healthy - thanks again to Kevin & Rebekah and for allowing us to take part in such a special day!

No comments: