Saturday, October 06, 2007

Congratulations, Nathan & Julie! (1 of 3).....











So, we started another "3 Banger" marathon wedding weekend by celebrating with Nathan & Julie last night! These 3 in a row weddings can kill you, so I'm doing my best to pace myself to get through the rest of it (even though I'm up at 4am still doing blog entries :)

Nathan & Julie had an awesome wedding in a beautiful church, followed by an amazing reception at the Franklin Plaza. We were fighting with light a bit as it's now getting darker by the minute compared to what we had to work with over the summer, but still managed to get some great images in the park after the ceremony. The reception itself, was filled with fun events, and the DJ (Scott of Sound Control) brought out this wheel that people had to spin and then do what it said (sorta like wheel of Fortune..... ok, nevermind - it's nothing like wheel of fortune but I can't think straight at 4 in the morning). I haven't seen more do the moonwalk since 1983 - definitely some hilarious photos in there!

Lately, we've had more requests to see some different types of shots (reception, etc) on the blog, rather than my usual stuff, so I'm going to do my very best to try and post some different than my normal type of shots for you..... there's a lot of really cool reception photos we often get, and for some reason, I never seem to post them (sorry). Anyway, we have hundreds and hundreds of images from the day and will hope to have them ready for viewing/ordering within 2-3 weeks. You may pre-register your email at the link below to receive automatic notification of when images go live! (By the way things are 15% off for the first 30 days, so may not be a bad idea to register)

http://mattramosphotography.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=31280

On that note, I'm off to bed, so I can get up in a few hours and do it all over again with our next couple! Be sure to check back later for more late night rambling, and hopefully lots of cool photos! :)

No comments: