Sunday, October 21, 2007

Engagements with Bob & Thomaura!






We've been doing a lot of engagement sessions lately, and now that the 2007 season is officially over, I'm really enjoying getting to know the next batch of 2008 clients we'll be working with next year. There are a lot of really cool couples that I know I'm going to have a lot of fun being a part of the weddng at, and Bob & Thomaura are definitely one of those couples! We drove out to..... (come to think of it, I have no idea where I was today, haha) Canojoharie I think? to hang out with Bob & Thomaura this afternoon and got to not only do some engagement photos with them, but see the church and reception site, which are going to be absolutely insane in terms of photos! (You can see their church in my last post) - and Beardsly Castle looks to be an amazng place for their reception.

What I love most about these two, are their senses of humor - we seem to find ways to make fun of everything while shooting, which is great. I think they will end up being great friends, and we had a blast hanging out with them.... thanks for a fun shoot today, and for showing us around!

P.S. TOWEL, TOWEL, TOWEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: