Friday, May 25, 2007

Out w/ The Family!


It's been a busy day for us, and much of it spent in the eye clinic, where Tonya was having some eye tests done. I am lucky enough to have better than 20/20 vision, which I sort of take for granted I suppose, but I can imagine it would be a miracle feeling to all the sudden be able to see when you've had to wear glasses or contacts for 30 years. I didn't realize eyes could be so expensive, but I suppose $4,000 to have lasik surgery is worth it to not have to wear glasses again. It's funny.... since I became a wedding photographer, I find myself being much more aware and careful of the things that could hinder my ability to do what I do (IE: protecting my eyes, making sure I don't do stupid risky things where I could sprain an ankle, break a leg etc.) I really hope I didn't just jinx myself :)

This morning, we had the opportunity to do a quick family portrait session with Molly and Tom and their two sons, Nolan & 2 week old little Samuel. With the 85+ degree weather, we had to work fast to try and keep the baby out of the sun. Here's a couple quick shots from our session.

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend and nice weather..... tomorrow we are apparently going hiking (I just do what I'm told), and have two shoots Monday that should be a lot of fun... see ya soon!



No comments: