Saturday, May 05, 2007

Engagement Photos w/ Jennifer & Patrick!





Today was a blast hanging out with Jennifer & Patrick to shoot their engagement photos! It was a great day to be outside, so we headed to a local park, where we got lots of great stuff. I really like engagement photos, because it allows us to get to know our clients before the actual wedding, plus gives people a chance to see what it's like to work with us (a test round for everyone I suppose).

Much like many of the other couples we will be working with this year, Jennifer & Patrick are super cool and a lot of fun to hang out with..... I predict this to be an absolutely amazing and fun wedding to shoot, and they certainly make my job easy as photogenic as they are! It's an interesting story how we met Jen & Patrick, but will leave that for a later story as it's still sort of unfolding :) We have tons of really cool shots, but here are a few from the day that I really liked..... whatdya think of the last one - creative enough for ya?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt & Tonya deserve a standing ovation for their professionalism and creative genius. Jennifer and I had a blast taking these photo's with them. With ALL the details to think about for our wedding, it's a fantastic feeling to know the photography is the least of our worries. Thanks Matt & Tonya. (p.s. the bicycle accident is still pretty funny)

Anonymous said...

Matt, these pictures are gorgeous. Tom says he wants a picture with "multiple Jamie Lynns" for ou wedding :-)

Matt Ramos said...

Haha - okay! If I could do it again, I'd make it so I had two Patricks' fighting over all the girls! :)