Friday, May 04, 2007

NewYorkCityFraud.Com Project





One of my many ongoing projects is working with Perry & Campanelli, LLP, who run a national fraud program covering the entire United States. Eventually, all the Capital buildings in the U.S. will need to be photographed, and we started today with our very own Capital, right here in Albany.

Though, I've driven by it dozens of times, I've never been inside the Capital building before until today, and thought it was very interesting to see all the details and amazing architecture that went into such a landmark. It's not easy to just march into a Capital building with a huge bag of photo gear, without security being all over you, but once we got through that, we got some great stuff. Eventually, the images will be used on www.newyorkcityfraud.com, and I'm hoping to possibly shoot some additional projects for my new freiends at Perry & Capanelli, LLP. Here's a few of my favorites that I quickly grabbed to share.

No comments: