Saturday, September 22, 2007

Jennifer & Patrick - Wedding of the Year??














It's 3am, and after a long day of shooting and traveling to Mass, I can hardly hold one eye open (I have no idea why I attempt to do blog entries like this). It's been an amazing day and I will go out on a limb by saying the wedding of Jennifer and Patrick may just be worthy of the "wedding of the year" for me..... of course it won't be final until the season is over, but this wedding was without a doubt one of our best!

I first met Jennifer and Patrick several months ago, when they had already hired another wedding photographer, but had quickly run into "personality" conflicts with their photographer at the time. At the time, it was definitely a strange situation, but I was thankful to have the opportunity to steal this wedding and land a great couple to work with. From that first day, we hit if off extremely well, and I'm so thankful to have been a part of their day today. The wedding and reception was held at the Cranwell in Lenox, Mass and is certainly, one of the most amazing places I have ever shot..... that combined with an amazingly beautiful bride (and good looking groom), and you have the makings of an incredible wedding!

I had such a hard time picking photos for the blog, and I could easily see myself posting the entire wedding if I'm not careful - above are a few samples from the day and literally taken a few hours ago. For those interested, you can pre-register your email below to receive automatic notificaton of when images are live for online viewing & ordering:

http://mattramosphotography.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=30045

I'd like to sincerely thank Patrick, Jennifer, and their entire family for their hospitality, and for allowing us to capture such a special event..... we hope you guys have a blast on your honeymoon and will see you when you get back!

On that note..... I'm off to bed and am basically shot for tomorrow already I think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Gorgeous pictures as always Matt!

How are you, Tonya, and the furbabies? I haven't talked to you in several weeks I'm going through photographer withdrawals :-)