Saturday, September 15, 2007

Congratulations, Scott & Stefanie!!







We started another back to back wedding weekend last night, by capturing the beautiful wedding of Scott & Stefanie! I think the last 6 weddings in a row have all been shot in 88-96 degree weather, so I was quickly reminded of how much I enjoy the fall weddings and cooler weather! Both, Scott & Stefanie are such kind people, and they along with their family and bridal party were extremely easy to work with..... I wish it was that easy every time :) By the way, just when I think I've seen the most beautiful church I've been to, I end up shooting in yet another amazing one.... there really are some incredible church options in the Capital Region, and this one certainly remains at the top of the list in my opinion.

We finally had our first equipment mishap, when I accidentally dropped my camera out of my truck and onto the pavement while arriving at the reception..... it didn't take much to snap my wide angle lens completely in half along with breaking the flash (gggggggrrrrr!) Despite the stress from that, we still managed to get by just fine with extra equipment.... I love stress - bring it on!

We'd like to thank Scott, Stefanie and their families for their hospitality and allowing us to take part in this wonderful event. For those interested, you can pre-register your email at the link below to receive notification of when images go live (usually 2-3 weeks in most cases):

Congrats again, guys - we hope you have a great time on your honeymoon :)
P.S. For anyone interested, we are working on a new "tips" page on the website with some basic suggestions and examples of lessons learned to help couples get the best photography possible on their wedding day.... we'll be adding to it as we go, but you can check it out at www.mattramosphotography.com/tips.html

No comments: