Saturday, September 08, 2007

Congratulations, Dave & Lydia!











Another extremely hot day, but another beautiful wedding! We spent the day in New Jersey yesterday with good friends, Dave & Lydia to capture their special day. I've known Dave for several years now, and it was a great feeling to be a part of such a special event in his life and to see him wed such an amazing woman.... these two make such an amazing couple, and I'm really happy for them (espcially since I know them). I want to recognize Lydia for being one of the most easy brides to work with..... I think this girl was born with a smile on her face that goes ear to ear!

Dave & Lydia had an amazing Ukranian-style wedding in one of the most beautiful churches I have ever seen - we are so used to having rushed ceremonies, so it was nice to have this one go over an hour so we could get lots of different shots. After the ceremony, they headed in a Rolls-Royce over to the Lambert Castle to take photos, which was also an incredible place. I'd have to say, this was one of my more stressful weddings if I'm being honest. Aside from having a huge bridal party, and not knowing the area like I do the Capital Region, we got to the castle only to find 4 (yes four!) wedding parties all there to take photos..... it was a bit like a photographer war zone, but I think we did alright despite the chaos!

We have hundreds and hundreds of photos from the day, and will hope to have them available for online viewing & ordering within a couple/few weeks. For those interested (and attended this wedding), you can click the link below to pre-register your email to receive noticiation of when images go live:

Thanks again to Dave & Lydia and we wish you all the best in your new marriage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree- very amazing!

Anonymous said...

This was the most amazing wedding I have ever been too!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on these pictures!!!!