Monday, September 03, 2007

3 of 3 - Logan & Jacquie.....











And last, but not least........ the amazing wedding of Jacquie & Logan!

It's been a whirlwind of a weekend for us and feel like I've not only been carrying a brick (my camera) around for 3 straight days, but have had the opportunity to meet hundreds of people at three different weddings, with 3 completely different styles. Despite my exhaustion, I found it extremely interesting this weekend to compare all the different styles and ways different couples celebrate their marriage - I've definitely had a lot of fun and have lots of funny stories (such as me shooting out of toilet stall yesterday to get shots of the bride for example). I may put together a compilation of all the insane and funny stuff I experienced at the end of the season for something fun - haha. My brain is absolute mush right now, and am running on about 10 hours sleep from the entire weekend I think, so I may hibernate for a couple days to get rested up (We have another round of double weddings coming up next weekend - yikes!)

Ok... I'm done whining now. We actually had a blast yesterday shooting with Jacquie & Logan, and they definitely had a one-of-a-kind wedding that almost seemed choriographed (actuallly, I think a lot of it was)...... this was the type of wedding everyone would want to be a guest at and I'm sure the partying went on well past the time we left out by the bonfire. Not that other couples aren't, but you can tell how perfectly Jacquie & Logan fit together with everything they say and do..... sorta like the peanut butter & jelly of a sandwich. I'm sure their marriage will be equally as amazing as their wedding was and we wish them the very best of luck.

To all those interested in doing so, you can pre-register your email to receive notification of when images go live for online viewing & ordering by clicking the link below. We obviously, have 3 weddings to go through from the weekend, with two more approaching quickly, so will be a bit backed up I'm afraid...... we're hoping to have things up and running withing 2-3 weeks.

Congrats again to all the new couples of this weekend! Back to bed..... stay tuned for lots and lots more of stuff coming over the next several weeks - it's going to be insane! :)

No comments: