Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sticky Fingers!

It's been an amazing week this week, and an extremely busy one at that..... I've had more client meetings in this past week alone than the entire month before I think! The good news is that we booked an amazing 5 more 2008 weddings within the past 5 days, which is definitely a record. (it's crazy how business can spike all of the sudden like that). I love all the new couples that have signed on for their 2008 weddings and am really excited to be a part of their weddings next year!

Due to the busy week (and it's not over yet), I'm a bit behind on my blog entrees, so figured I'd post something to try and keep up to date with things. Lately, we've been branching into a lot of different projects, which is a treat to get away from weddings to try new things every now and again. Today's prjoect was working with John, who is the owner of Sticky Fingers Apples, and offers an amazing service and product to his clients. They are a reasonably new business and decided to get some new "eye candy" photos of their products for the website. Not only was John and his wife great to deal with, but I was so impressed with what they can do with an apple.... I can't say I've ever craved an apple as badly as today trying to shoot this stuff!

Anyway, you should without a doubt check out their website and try a few of their products.... they have very unique flavored candy apples, and even offer cool gift baskets... you can check out the website at http://www.stickyfingersapples.com/! (by the way, John left me one of the "peanut butter cup" apples today, and it was so amazing, it's almost good enough to include in a wedding package :)

You can see the rest of the photos on their site that we shot today, but here's one of my favorite photos from today's project with them. We have more blog entrees coming soon this week, so be sure to check back if you get bored :)

No comments: