Tuesday, June 05, 2007

New Studio Macbeth Project



I'll preface this blog entry, by saying it may not be my normal thing to post, however since my blog has in a way, become my journal of events to look back at, I'm posting it anyway! As I mentioned before, we have been working a lot more lately in other projects outside of the wedding industry, and have recently been doing some amazing projects with new friends & business collegues, Studio Macbeth. Ray and Maria are the owners of Studio Macbeth, and their company (based out of Manhattan), does some of the most amazing work I have ever seen in regards to graphic design and animation. They do illistration/animation work for some major companies and partners such as Pfizer, Nasa, Pesico, Compaq, etc, and I am extremely excited about having some recent opportunities to work with them.

Today's shoot was in Kingston, shooting an old bank vault that is being used to design an incredible animation of all the working parts of the vault door and it's parts. I know these photos look a bit boring as is, but once Ray and Maria's team have done their magic, I'm sure they will look absolutely amazing (I'll try to post something later on when the finished product is ready to see)

Anyway... I'm always a fan of a good plug for those that deserve it.... if you want to see some of the absolutely amazing things Studio Macbeth does, you can check out their website at www.studiomacbeth.com ...... give it time to load - it's worth the wait!

No comments: