Friday, June 13, 2008

More HDR Stuff to Keep You Occupied :)

Not a lot going on this week in terms of shoots to report on (sorry) - it's been an insane week of trying to keep up with all the workflow of recent weddings, shoots, and album orders, which we seem to be doing okay with (I couldn't do it without Jamaica & Jessica, so give them full credit!)

We'll be shooting the wedding of Ashley & Adam this Saturday, so be sure to check back for samples and details of that probably on Sunday. I can't sleep and I'm still on my HDR kick for some reason (when I get hooked on something I overdo the hell out of it and then don't touch it again for months) - here are a few more quick hdr-style images from last year's weddings!

P.S. I've yet to come across a group of guys yet that can top this jump shot by the guys at the bottom..... I hope someone will see this and go for the gold this year - isn't there anyone out there that can top this!? Adam? Ashley? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

P.S.S. Begining in July, you will begin to see Matt Ramos Photography full screen advertisements at various Regal Cinema movie theaters throughout the Capital Region (we are in the final stages of the design process & voiceover, etc) - our new blog banner will be somewhat similar to what shows on the big screen!

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would these pictures look even cooler on metallic paper?