Monday, June 09, 2008

Wedding Photography as HDR - My New Favorite Thing!

So... many of you that follow the blog know that I've been toying around with some HDR stuff lately for fun, which usually works best on landscape photography. Tonight, I decided to play around a bit more to see what I could do with a wedding photo, and wasn't sure if I would like the results or not. Here is a quick shot of Cate, who was married just a few weeks ago to a very lucky guy named Zach (their wedding images have not even bee posted yet, nor has she even seen this photo yet :) I absolutely LOVE the way this came out applying some HDR-like techniques..... I hope someone will eventually have this on their wall. Whatdya think?

Matt Ramos Photography

And one more quick one I did of them at the Canfield Casion in Saratoga Springs..... I have a feeling I'm going to be playing around with quite a few like this now that I figured it out - have an image you'd like to see turned to painting.... let me know! :)

Matt Ramos Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is BEAUTIFUL. I wouldn't want my whole album like this, but would like the option. I would love to see some of my gorgeous wedding photos with this effect. Your work keeps on getting better and better!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I love the pictures (especially how the HDR makes the sky look in the bottom photo). It feels like a very artistic and polished finish to me.
I wish I had been able to incorporate some of this into my album!