Sunday, June 29, 2008

Engagements w/ Kevin & Janelle.......

I'm going to have to start holding photos for ransom in exchange for blog comments a little more often I think - who knew that would work!

After all my whining about the heat and rain the day before, I decided to go back out in it today..... but for a good cause! We'll be shooting the wedding of Janelle & Kevin this August, and today was a great opportunity for us to get a little practice by shooting some engagement photos. It seems like everything I've done lately has been at the same park in Schenectady (not that it's not a nice place to shoot), but we decided to try a brand new place to shoot today (which I was a bit nervous about since I didn't have my normal "no-brainer" shots lined up), but am so glad we did..... I now have a new sweet spot and Kevin & Janelle got to be the pioneers of the new location :)

As photogenic as this couple is, it's pretty difficult to take a bad photo of them..... if they look this good in the park, I can only imagine how nice they'll clean up on their wedding day! Here are a few samples from our session together..... careful, one or two of them might be rated R.

P.S. Stay tuned for the all-new blog which I'm pretty excited to release hopefully this week!

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: