Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Albany Troy Cataract & Lazer Associates Shoot.....

This morning, we headed over to the Albany Troy Cataract & Laser Associates building to do some shooting for their new website and marketing brochures. As I've said before, I don't get to break away from the wedding scene enough (especially during the busy season), so it's always a treat to get to shoot something a bit out of the norm.

On a side note, I find the whole idea of eye surgery fascinating (and a bit scary) and am glad that even in my thirties, I still have better than 20/20 vision - I can't imagine doing what I do without use of my eyes or great vision without glasses (not that there is anything wrong with glasses, it would just be a bit more challening for me to work that way I think). Tonya had some of the worst vision out there and had PRK eye surgery last year - she can now see perfectly, and no longer wears glasses or contacts for anything - it's truly amazing to think that technology has given dr's the ability to perform such a miracle on a person's vision like that - very cool stuff.

Anyway, here are a few quick samples from the day that will be going into the brochures and website. I'm sort of on vacation this week as I have family in town, but will have samples from this weekends' upcoming wedding probably on Sunday - be sure to check back for details!

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

A quick shot showing a couple of the dr's having fun at work!
Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: