Sunday, June 10, 2007

Surprise Birthday Party!






Imagine going to lunch with your husband, only to have nearly 100 people hiding behind the bushes waiting to celebrate your birthday with you. I've never had the honor of having a surprise party thrown for me, but I can tell you I'd hope it went something like what I saw today, which was amazing.

John (our new employee) and I drove about 2.5 hours today to the Harvest on Hudson restaurant, which is located in Hastings on Hudson, NY (weird name for a town in my opinion). While it didn't have all the events we are used to shooting at a wedding, it was fun to shoot candids of friends and family just having fun and enjoying themselves. Today also turned out to be a good practice session for John, til he's ready to assist in his first wedding.

We'd like to thank the family for allowing us to hang out with them today, and had a lot of fun. We will have all the images online for easy viewing & ordering within a week or so, and you can pre-register to receive an email when images go live by clicking the link below:

Thanks again, and Happy Birthday!

No comments: