Sunday, June 03, 2007

Congratulations, Alex & Maria!!!




























Without a doubt, last night's wedding of Alex & Maria is one of the most amazing weddings I have ever been a part of. They had everything you could ask for and an absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception held at two different venues. Despite the intense heat and an extremely long day, I can't even begin to tell you how many incredible images we were able to capture of their wedding day.

As you can see, I went a little blog crazy with all the photos, however I had such a hard time trying to narrow down only a few images to share, so decided to double it up a bit (that and I haven't done a blog entry in a few days anyway, so it sorta evens out :) The above photos are just a very small sample of hundreds and hundres of absolutely stunning images, that I can't wait to share with the bride and groom as well as their family and friends. If I wanted to, I could probably built another entire wedding website with only photos from their wedding!

For those interested, you can pre-register your email at the link below to receive notification of when images go live and are available for online viewing & ordering.

http://mattramosphotography.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=19012

We'd like to once again, congratulate and thank Alex and Maria for allowing us to capture their special day.... we hope you guys have a blast on your honeymoon, and talk to you when you return!

P.S. By the way, I think our prices are going up after this wedding! (only kidding :)

3 comments:

April Rounds said...

Alex and Maria,

I wanted to thank you for entrusting one of your most special moments with me. All of our hard work unfolded into an unbelieveable storybook wedding.

I saw complete love yesterday and wish you a life time of it.

Best Wishes
April "Your Wedding Planner"

Matt Ramos said...

Hey, get your own blog, April!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey you two, no fighting!