Friday, June 22, 2007

Parga Album Completed!

As usual, it's been another busy week trying to keep up with the flow of things (hence my lack of blog entrees). Since adding John to our team, I've been doing a lot of training on album design, general workflow, slideshows, etc and once he's up to par, it will make a world of difference, which I'm really looking forward to! John also assists his first wedding with us tomorrow, which I'm really excited about (I'm sure he's freaking out like I did the first time I ever shot a wedding - yikes!)

Anyway, we've been able to crank out and entire wedding and 2-3 albums this week, which is great since we have two more back to back weddings starting tomorrow! The Parga wedding is the latest album to be completed and thought I would throw up a quick sample so you an watch it if you're interested... of course this is a rough draft for them, however think it came out really well... this is going to look fantastic in the plush leather album they've selected!

Check back this weekend for samples of two more back to back weddings.... fow now, I leave you with a link to the Parga Album slideshow!

www.mattramosphotography.com/parga

No comments: