Sunday, June 03, 2007

Keepin' up with the times!

As of late, things have been EXTREMELY busy for us (which is an awesome thing), however has left little time to do some of the needed updates and things I like to keep up on. Our business has continued to grow at an unbelieveable rate, and therefore we are doing all we can to make sure we not only keep up with the times with equipment, products offered, and website management, but we are also expanding our services in some of the photography that we'll be offering.

While we have become known for our wedding photography as 80-90% of what we do, we have recently began to invest more time in various other corporate projects, and will soon be getting into things like architecture and macro work, amongst others. I spent most of the day revamping the website today, and you can see some of the newly added galleries (including a new 3rd wedding gallery!)

This week is another crazy week for me (lots of shoots and blog entries coming), and I'm excited to show you all the new piece of equipment I just purchased to get into the extreme macro work we're going to be offering various companies. You'll have to check back in a day or two to see some samples of what I'm talking about.... there's also a new gallery on the website which will be activated shortly for this type of work.

Anyway..... I'm off to bed - here's a link to check out the new wedding gallery we just added below. You'll notice lots of photos from last night's wedding of Maria and Alex! (I told you I could almost do a website of just them :)

www.mattramosphotography.com/gallery10.html

Be sure to let me know which photo you like the most!

1 comment:

Chris said...

ok, i'm caught up on the blog reading. time to go back to work..lol. i wasn't too far behind. i try to read it at least once a week to see how matt is boring the hell out of his fans :) good stuff man, take care. chris