Saturday, June 09, 2007

Really Cool Custom Photo Puzzles!

Tonya had PRK eye surgery done this week, so I've sorta been on call to help her since she's been in some pain and can't open her eyes too well yet. She has to wear these dark sunglasses around the house for 3-5 days, and it's been rather interesting to say the least - after seeing what she's going through, I've never appreciated my better than 20/20 vision more!

Aside from doing some of the backend work on some of this past weeks projects & weddings, I have been making some updates to our online viewing & ordering system by adding some new features and products. One of the new items we are now offering, are these really cool, custom photo puzzles! They come in 3 sizes and can be done in traditional or metallic finishes at the same price. Here are the options they can be done in:

4X6 - 20 pc. puzzle - $19.95
8X12 - 50 pc. puzzle - $30.00
12X18 - 300 pc. puzzle - $55.00

I think I'm going to order a 300 piece, 12X18 puzzle of myself and see how many years it takes me to put it together. On a serious note, these will make for great gifts and I look forward to filling the first few orders. For those interested, they have been added to all current and future weddings and portrait sessions in the online viewing/ordering sites!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.... I'm off to do another eyedrop application for the wife, and then getting things organized for tomorrow's surprise party (which I can't tell you about yet :)

No comments: