Saturday, February 16, 2008

This Morning's Session w/ Kennedy & Co.

After returning from Buffalo last night, we didn't waste any time setting the studio back up for use! This morning we had the opportunity to hang out with John, Dania, and their 6 month old daughter, Kennedy (In addition to being an adorable little girl, she has a really cool name, doesn't she?) I'm not sure Kennedy liked me too much as she wouldn't stop sticking her tongue out at me while trying to get her photo, but we managed to get some great shots of her anyway! :)

Thanks for a fun shoot today, guys - we had a lot of fun and think there are some really great shots from the session! I am still going through photos, but here's a few that caught my eye I thought I'd share.

Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography



Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: