Saturday, February 23, 2008

Back From the Big City...

Tonya and I don't travel to the city much, but we had a blast this weekend as a part of her company retreat in Manhattan, in what may now become more of a regular occurance (if we have the time anyway). It had been years since I had been on a train, and I was amazed how easy (and surprisingly comfortable) it was to take a train down, and it sure beats the stress of driving & parking once you get there.

I can't admit to being a big fan (sorry), but we also had the opportunity to attend the Knicks game, which was a lot of fun (I can't believe they won by the way!) - there's nothing like seeing an event like that in Madison Square Garden! I lived in Japan (just outside of Tokyo) for about 2 years when I was in High School/College, however still can't say I could ever live in a city environment like that again. Despite my personal preferences, the City is truly a fascinating place on earth that's amazing to visit every now and then... overall, an awesome weekend!

I've forgotten how many emails my inbox generates after a day or two of being away from my computer..... looks like I'd better get to work! :)

P.S. Sorry for the boring & low quality photos - I had a cheap little point & shoot camera with me, and didn't have much time to snap anything good - maybe the next time.

Matt Ramos Photography

Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: