Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Albums, Albums, Albums & More Albums.......

It's been a crazy couple of days for us, and we've had album orders come in faster than we can keep up with. I've been working around the clock to try and crank as many out as possible. We have done 3 in the last 24-48 hours, and wanted to quickly share one from good friends, Kevin & Rebekah's recent wedding!

Of all the weddings we did last year, I'd say these guys may have taken the cake for being the rowdy bunch. Kevin & Rebekah are so much fun to be around, and to be honest are as goofy as they'll ever get (I mean that in a good way). It was like shooting the wedding of two comedians, and you'll see from some of the photos/pages in their album, I'm not lying. They have not yet seen the album yet, but I'm posting it here for all to see anyway (hopefully, I won't get into too much trouble for doing so). I've posted a few of my favorite page layouts below, and for those interested, you can view the entire album slideshow by clicking the link below:

Make sure you turn up those speakers first to get the full effect! :)

www.ramosdesigns.com/demassio

Matt Ramos Photography


Matt Ramos Photography


Matt Ramos Photography

No comments: