Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Luncheon w/ Roman Catholic Diocese




This week is a busy week for us as we have multiple projects going on, but has started out on a positive note - not to mention some great weather! We have some fun shoots coming up over the next week that I'm excited to take on, and should be a lot of fun (you'll just have to check back to see what I'm talking about I guess :)

We are beginning to take on more and more corporate and miscellaneous type shoots in addition to the wedding scene, which I really enjoy. Today, I had the opportunity to attend a luncheon at the Wolfer's Roost Country Club in Albany for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Albany. Each year they do this event (this was my second year doing it), and they take the opportunity to recognize some of the well deserved leaders that have made an impact for the church. There's not a whole lot of creativity invovled in shooting an event like this, but here's a few samples from the day.....

No comments: