Monday, May 28, 2007

Future Miss USA?


Happy Memorial Day!

Rather than mowing the lawn or something I'm supposed to do, I had the opportunity to do two fun photo sessions today (I can't post about the other one yet).... One of the shoots was with Danielle, who as you can see is absolutely beautiful! Danielle is an up and coming model (trust me, you'll want to remember the name), and was selected out of thousands of contestants in the running to be a future Miss New York, and possible Miss USA down the road. She'll also be competing in other categories such as the most photogenic, which for obviously reasons, woud looooooove to see her take!

Danielle was super fun to work with and has such an amazing personality to go with her beautiful looks.... we really hope to see her do well in the upcoming months towards this competition. Here's a few shots I really liked and thought I'd share.

Thanks again, Danielle, and best of luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn danielle...oh yeah, nice pics too.