Saturday, May 12, 2007

Engagements with Adam & Ashley!



I'm way out of my element this week as I still don't have a computer, and think I'm going through withdrawls, which has been extremely tough for me. Not having all my usual setup that I'm used is so strange, but the good news is I should have my new computer by Monday or Tuesday, (which is on special order) hopefully.

Today was a beautiful day outside and a great day to hang out with Adam and Ashley in a local park to get some fun engagement shots. Much like so many of our couples this year, Adam & Ashley are super cool to work with, and are so fun and laid back, which makes them easier to work with! The rose garden we had hoped would be in bloom was not even close to being ready, and we had some rather challenging lighting today as the sun was at it's high, however still managed to get some great photos from the day. Since I don't have my PC, I'm somewhat limited in working on photos right now, but here are a few shots straight from the camera that I liked and thought would share.

Thanks again to Adam & Ashley.... we had a lot of fun with you guys today, and will be in touch soon once's the photos are ready for viewing! :)

No comments: